Thursday 25 September 2014

Beauty Queen Ezinne Akudo Sends Lovely Birthday Message To Bovi As He Turns A Year Older

 
The stunning 24-year old Ezinne Akudo, the winner of the 2013 Miss Nigeria pageant, took to Instagram to wish comedian Bovi happy brithday with a heart felt birthday wishes. Read her sweet and lovely message  below...

He's not just my friend, not just my brother, not just my coach, not just my favorite comedian... He's a listener and He's my mentor. The world is full of envy and hate and backbiting but when you find someone that genuinely wants to see you in a better place in life.... stay around that one. They are people that don't care about your status or whatever u think you are,they will tell you when u have made a foolish decision and even call u foolish after that... everyone needs at least one friend like this. Thank you Bovi for being there, for listening,for advising and for always telling me the truth even when i didn't want to hear it. For all those times u said 'Ezinne u messed up'...I thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment