Friday 3 October 2014

Photo: See How Peter Okoye Falls Off Stage At Beat FM’s Triple 9 Concert

Peter falls off stage3 
If any of them would fall while performing on stage it would have to be the outspoken and more vibrant Peter Okoye.
The eccentric P-Square were on stage to thrill their fans and crowd at Beat 99.9 FM’s Triple 9 Concert yesterday, Wednesday, October 1, 2014 while Peter Okoye fell off the stage and had to be helped back up by his twin brother, Paul Okoye.
 See photo after cut....
Peter falls off stage5Peter falls off stage7
Peter falls off stage8Peter falls off stage12Peter falls off stage11Peter falls off stage2

This happened just a weeks after they released their 6th studio album titled ‘Double trouble’ and a tour of some African cities billed to continue in a matter of days.
Peter, who had to be rushed to the hospital after their performance, shared a picture of his ‘bandaged’ leg on his Instagram account later writing: ‘What defines us is how well we rise after falling… I’m human, I’m not perfect. But I’m thankful. I knw I will be fine b4 my next concert dis weekend in Congo Lubumbashi,Dubai …… Thanks peeps.’


No comments:

Post a Comment