Friday 21 November 2014

Beyonce Rekindles Jay Z's Cheating Rumours In New Song

ring off, beyonce, jay z 
For few months now, the media hasn’t talked about that Jay Z cheating rumours but a new song which was leaked yesterday off Beyonce Upcoming Album titled Ring Off, has the media talking again.

In the leaked 30-seconds snippet, Beyonce sings;
‘In the mirror you would stare/ And say a prayer/ Like, ”I wish he said I’m beautiful/ I wish it didn’t hurt at all. I don’t know how I got here/ Once I was the one that had it all.’
‘Until you had enough then you took that ring off/ You took that ring off/ So tired of the lies and trying and fighting and crying/ You took that ring off/ Ooh now the fun begins!’
Personally I see this as more publicity stunts joor, they have come again just to get us aware of an up coming album.. These entertainers sha, they sure have their own ways of doing things....


No comments:

Post a Comment