Tuesday 23 September 2014

"Jim Iyke Is Ungrateful" - Keturah Hamilton

 
Jim Iyke's former flame and fiancee Keturah Hamilton who called him an ingrate because he left her after 6years with all she has gone through with him, says he makes her now feel men are wicked mean and heartless.

In an interview with Vanguard, Keturah Hamilton said for over six years, she had given her all to a romance that had been celebrated, touted and written about as one that was made in heaven. For six years, they had projected the image of a blissfully happy couple that could do no wrong. Continue.....


Her boyfriend of six years– the one that is famously referred to as the ‘Nollywood bad boy’, Jim Iyke has finally acted out his moniker and it is not pretty at all.

“These days, I ask God: Why has thou forsaken me? How can a man with whom we had gone through the highs and the lows-a man who had professed so much undying love for me over the past six years just walk away like that? I don’t know what happened and I wish I could put a finger on it,” 

No comments:

Post a Comment